Fat Transfer in West Palm Beach, FL
Dr. Brian Hass, a board-certified plastic surgeon at Hass Plastic Surgery & MediSpa, offers fat transfer treatments for men and women in West Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, Jupiter, Palm Beach, and the surrounding areas of Florida.
What is Fat Grafting?
Body contouring and anti-aging are the two top areas of cosmetic procedures. For patients who do not want implants and substances used for their treatments, fat transfer is an excellent option. A fat transfer utilizes fat from one area of the body to supplement or create dimension for another. Some ways that fat transfer is used for aesthetic improvements are:
- Enhancing the buttocks (Brazilian butt lift)
- Enhancing the chest/pectoralis muscles as part of treatment for gynecomastia
- Improving facial contours and softening wrinkles
- Hand rejuvenation
- Refining the results of breast augmentation , reduction , and lifts
- Enlarging the breasts without implants
- Adding volume to breast skin as part of breast augmentation
What Are the Benefits of a Fat Transfer?
The primary benefit of a fat transfer is that the treatment relies entirely on your own natural fat. The results of treatment can be precisely controlled to ensure the most natural results possible.
What Should I Expect from My Fat Injections?
Fat transfer procedures involve two steps.
- Harvest fat from a donor area via liposuction
- Inject the purified fat into the treatment area using techniques that carefully sculpt and enhance the area
The injection step does not require any special recovery or downtime. The fat harvesting may produce symptoms that require rest for a few days.
Your Complimentary Fat Transfer Consultation
The possibilities with fat injections are almost endless, so you should meet with Dr. Brian Hass to find out if fat transfer is a viable option. If you are interested in financing the cost of the procedure, Hass Plastic Surgery & MediSpa accepts payment by CareCredit® and Alphaeon® Credit.
Put your excess fat to good use with body contouring and anti-aging via fat transfer. Dr. Brian Hass, a board-certified plastic surgeon at Hass Plastic Surgery & MediSpa, offers fat grafting treatments for men and women in West Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, Jupiter, Palm Beach, and the surrounding areas of Florida. Contact us today to schedule your complimentary medical spa consultation.